CHIPUA “SPROUT” is a Social Enterprise, an offshoot of (Youth Entrepreneurship Facility) Program of the International Labour Organization – ILO, with head office at African Dar es salaam, Tanzania, and a Lake Zone office based in Mwanza city, working to improve the living standard of small and medium entrepreneurs in rural and urban areas. Established in 2012, and registered in 2013as a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act, 2002, with registration number 101457. It is in recognition of the ILO that, community active economic empowerment is entrenched as our major developmental pillar at CHIPUA. In this regard CHIPUA continues to strive to effectively influence Youth, Women and the general Tanzanian community to engage constructively to ensure effective utilization of collective resources that translates to active participation in social & economic development initiatives thus enhancing the effectiveness of Broad-Based Youth, Women & Community Economic Empowerment.
What makes us different ?
- We focus on issues that matter to society.
- We help our clients and/or communities develop and retain their talent.
- Sharpen your Greatest Resource (Human Potential).
- Training that results in transformed & productive individuals.
- We believe that by giving the best through flawless execution and providing excellence in all that we do and also providing innovative practical solutions that have the potential to transform one mind at a time.
- We deliver on our promise of Igniting Excellence in everything that we do.
- Everything that we do supports our mission.